she doesn't have time for anything but wants everything to come her way.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

runaway, "something something"

I'm watching Runaway Bride, it's Saturday morning and I have guitar in 2 hours or so, and I still need to practice.  Maybe I'm not "on top of" things as much as I think I am, but I like things the way they are, even if I get a voice whipping from Risgar every week about not practicing enough.

I'm downloading all of the shows I missed during the week.

Aka, wasting time.

But really, this movie is pretty damn great.  I mean, hoooly moly Julia Roberts. The 90s really was the best decade EVER.  I'm so glad I was born in the 90s.  Yay me and my youthful appearances and outlooks.

Life keeps me busy between work, school, and homework.  It just feels like a constant scheduling of life into the hours that I have free.  Also, the weather is getting colder and I need a coat, because the one I have is rather chilly, or too warm.  I went to Fairview with Paya yesterday but he didn't dig anything that I was looking at, which is pretty boo, but he's a boy, so what'm'I gonna do? Just go with my mom lol.

Well that's about all the time I can spare... either I should go shower now... or just sit and relax and watch Runaway Bride.  I definitely think I should go shower, but chances are I'm just going to sit here and do nothing.  Apart from watch this movie.  But a shower will take such a little time....

I think I will go shower, quickly, at the next commercial break.  Yes.

Congratulations to me for being.. responsible? Multitasking?  Whatever.

Ciao. Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment