she doesn't have time for anything but wants everything to come her way.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Are you pushing me off the phone? No, let's talk for a long time.

You know what I was thinking: what would be cooler than an encyclopedia of historic people's lives?


I know I'm a big lamer but that's like my life goal now.  Seriously.  That would be the best book EVER.



Uh, yeah. I also finished my poetry essay and handed it in today! Huzzah! AND NOW IT IS READING WEEK.


I look forward to alcohol, perhaps sleep?

Ciao. Ak.

PS.  Every time I pull my AE pants down for a whiz I see the word skinny emblazoned on the inside of my left hip: hopeful inspiration or annoying reminder?  I still haven't made up my mind, but either way, they should call skinny jeans something other than skinny, just for fun.  Or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment