she doesn't have time for anything but wants everything to come her way.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

The strings attached to everything

I'm really starting to love playing guitar.  It's incredibly therapeutic.  And the classical style (finger-picking) is just... amazing.  It's all I want to do - I feel like that was how guitar was always meant to be played.  That and chords.  Oh, G chord, how I love thee! Eminor! C! So fantastic.  I love Aminor too.  Oh oh oh.

As for everything else, OW bikini wax today but it'll be worth it? For something? I'm sure?  Clearly I have a lot of confidence in my decisions - but I thought it might be nice to, you know, handle the jungle.

Maybe that was too much information.  Hmmm... ah well, I'll post it anyway.

Yesterday was a B-E-A-utiful autumn day.   It was perfect weather, the cold crispness that comes with winter and yet a wonderful temperature, no wind, sunshine sunshine sunshine.  I went out for brunch with some of my friends and then for a walk.  It was mighty therapeutic.  I think.  I have some other thoughts about it but those I'll keep to myself for now, I think.  I think a lot.

Then I went to work - it was dead last night.  Like deathly dead. Like somebody came around and hit everyone in the head with a hammer dead and nobody showed up because they were dead dead.    We ended up closing at 9:30 - what!?

Yeah, it was crazy.  Today is the beginning of thanksgiving feasts.  To be honest, I know nothing about thanksgiving and I don't really care and I don't have any sort of sentimental attachment to it.  Except that now I will forever remember a faint stinging in my genitals on Thanksgiving weekend.  That sounds like I have like herpes or something, doesn't it? Well.  You win some you lose some.  Haha.

I don't have herpes.

I'm going to go play some guitar and then make a list of what I have to do on this reading week of mine for school.  What - a - plan!  Also, thanksgiving at Faye's later.  :) I lurve Faye (Firouzeh), she's awesome.

Ciao. Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment