she doesn't have time for anything but wants everything to come her way.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Nananana every day, like my ipod stuck on replay

I don't know if being in a relationship is as great as everyone makes it out to be.  Sometimes people get just too damn attached to each other and lose track of life. Or just one person does, which is even worse.  And the other just goes on with their life along with the added benefit of casual sex and an open ear.  People depend too fully on each other and I don't know if that's right.  Maybe young people should be out there, fornicating wildly and being young?  Maybe long term relationships from young ages aren't smart.  And maybe they are.

I don't know.  I guess I just want to be less attached.  Less absolved.  Less dependent.

I love him to death though.  It's just hard sometimes.

Ciao. Ak.

PS. Iyaz - Replay -happiest song of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment