she doesn't have time for anything but wants everything to come her way.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Russian songs about sugar and dots and other things

UGHHH I need to shower.

I don't know if you do this: but I put off doing household/important/school things when I don't know what I want to do for the rest of the day.  As in, I wanted plans last night but now I just want to stay home in the warmth and dance to Replay (ie check last post).  But it IS sunny outside.

Maybe I should go shower.

Goddamnit.

Should I go for a free dance class tonight? Or should I go downtown tomorrow? Or should I do some form of homework?  Or should I just sit in my room, breathing? Should I list all of the moles in my body in descending order?

So many choices, so little time.

Ciao. Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment