she doesn't have time for anything but wants everything to come her way.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

I don't love you. Hey, wait, don't leave, it's just a song!

So I went downtown and drank away my youthfulness and then had a heck of a morning watching Persian football with the boyfriend and eating a scrumptious and much waited for spicy Italian sub.  Mmm... sub.

Gregorii Leps - I Don't Love You

Also, that song is fantastic.  His other stuff is a little too much rock 'n' random for me, but this one is ACE. It's so cute too, because the whole point is that he OBVIOUSLY does love her ( I mean, if you can read/speak Russian and know what the lyrics mean, of course.  OR if you find the lyrics on google and then translate them using a translator.  You can do that too, but I'd rather you just learn Russian because it's awesome.)  Sigh.

Lots of work to do for some reason - English, English, English - SCIENCE?! I feel like I haven't done anything this week, fuck me.  Seriously, I think I need to do like all of my homework tomorrow... before 5 pm hahah.  When I have to go to work hardcore.  I'm working 5-close tomorrow and 11:30-close (ie. 11) on Sunday.  And then a crazyyy hectic day Monday.  Tuesday is my weekend.  Mmm... Tuesday.

Okay well I'm going to go read something or something right now, or just talk to my boyfriend on messenger.  What is he doing home so early? Suspicious.

Ciao. Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment