she doesn't have time for anything but wants everything to come her way.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

I'm just saving myself: cuz you know you're clear.

Last night was a lot of fun: Plaza Flamingo and dancing and just having a good time.  It was strange because there weren't that many people there.. but whatever.  I work Saturdays so they can suck it.

Now however, I feel like shit, a little bit haha,  and I have to work in an hour.  Before that I wanted to get to thing, uh, Party Packagers and return that thing I bought for Paya kind of and kind of for Halloween.  When I read this over later all I have to remember is sequins and I will remember what I am talking about because I don't want to be explicit and because somebody I know could be reading this blog and that would be rather embarrassing.  Well not embarrassing but it would definitely ruin the surprise.  And I don't want that.

I have to remember to book a waxing thing before reading week.  IE ARINA: CALL MARKVILLE MALL after you find out your plans, okay? I know I'm going to forget, but at least I attempted to remind myself.  On my blog... *cough*.. whatever.

So yeah basically, I wish I could stay home today, but I am working and I need money... I had like so much 2 days ago and then all of a sudden BAM nothing.  It's funny because I deposited money and then the next day took nearly all of it out. Boo me and my awful planning.

I really need to start putting money away into my account so that I DON'T take it out after 2 days... it will have to be my stash.

In fact, if I had an option right now, I would work half of the week and study half of the week, but this crazy schedule kind of wears me out right now.  I would like to work maybe Thursday nights, or Tuesdays?  It would help me get more sleep.  Because as it is right now, I am TOTALLY dead on Thursdays because I end up getting like what, maybe 5 hours of sleep? And then Thursday nights I am too tired to stay up really late, which sucks because I like going out.

Anyway, my hair is wet because I JUST had a shower, so I need to go dry that shit before I go.

I think I'm going to have a burger tonight and sign up for the gym Tuesday. I was trying to coerce Paya to do ballroom dancing with me at York - it's pretty cheap and once a week.  But I don't think he's gonna bite.  But I have to do something active at least, because I mean, well. Yeah, I want to.

Okay well that is my life right now.  I think I'm listening to Sarah Harmer?  Something like that - she's AMAZING. Love it - thanks to Lucie who burned this cd for me.  What a doll.

Ciao. Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment