she doesn't have time for anything but wants everything to come her way.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Focussss

I suck at doing homework, really bad sometimes. Ie. I am sometimes really shitty at getting to work and not procrastinating.  As in, I have 2 assignments that need doing, andddddddd I have not started either, annnndddddd all I can do is think about my outfit for salsa dancing tonight and where I'm going to sleep afterwards.

Is it weird to sleep in your friends room with your boyfriend?  It probably is eh? Yeah.  Maybe we'll just take the blue line up to Paya's house and sleep there.

Oh yeah, and maybe I should play some guitar too.... hmm... sometimes I have so much time and I just waste it ALL.  Wow.  Really.

Oh man.  What a day.  I'm hungry again, too.

Ciao. Ak.

No comments:

Post a Comment